The Romanian Shipbuilders Association
We represent the interests of shipyards and manufacturers, equipment and raw materials distributors in Romania on national and international level.
News from Shipbuidling Industry
ANCONAV (Asociaţia Constructorilor de Nave din România) a fost înfiinţată în 1995, ca urmare a unei iniţiative a şantierelor navale şi a companiilor din industria
What we do
- Promoting the shipping industry by organizing fairs and exhibitions with government backing;
- Promoting constructive dialogue with the Romanian government and ministries;
- ANCONAV affiliation to the European profile association SEA Europe;
- Participation in working groups of the association Europe SEA (RDI, market forecast, leadership);
- Participation in the working group association WP6 OECD;
- Association members promote participation in research and development projects with European financing innovation;
- Romanian maritime cluster development;
- Development Department of an active partnership with representatives of shipowners, other associations, and with technical universities in Romania;
- Creating a high performance platforms for communication and information between members.